jda posted evening October 24, 2013
This weekend we celebrate the passing of Rose. Thursday October 24, 2013 marks the fifth Anniversary of Rose's passing.Thank you, Rose for being a part of our lives.
Rose never said a derogatory word about anyone.
She was most definitely an angel-probably the kindest, most loving person I have ever met. On getting cancer, she said not "Why Me?" but "Why Not Me?" Rose was a gift and will forever be missed and remembered. God Bless her beloved family and friends.
I think Angelo Patri had it right: "In one sense, there is no death. The life of a soul on earth last beyond his or her departure. We will always feel Rose's life touching ours: that spirit looking out of other's eyes, that voice speaking to us, talking to us in the things she touched, worked with, and loved. She lives on in our lives and in the lives of all that knew her." The "poetry" of her life lives forever.
Airborne Press Remembers Rose
Rose Memories On The Tuesdays With Rose Blog
- Commentary on a young women's ten year struggle with breast cancer and her beloved memory.
(We all did love Rosie. A gift to our lives - her courage and strength matter to us all.-Anonymous)
- A Mom's thoughts on life while raising two young children
- Commentary on Politics, Religion, Life,etc
- Commentary based on conversations with a group of friends(guys) that meet for breakfast
- Commentary based on war experience as a chaplain in Vietnam
- Commentary on San Francisco,
- Commentary on Why we should have some type of National Service
- Commentary on the difficulty of publishers and Writers
- Commentary and stories shared among classmates
- Commentary on Iraq and Afghanistan from 2002
- Commentary on Politics from 2003
- Commentary on daily life, short stories from 2001
- Commentary on events in the news from 2002
- Commentary on the Draft from 2002
- Short Shories, books, articles, contributed by friends of the webzine